This half year, I have been invited to be a keynote speaker or chair or give a lecture in different conferences and occasions in different cities of China:
1. Beijing International Singing Master Class, 24 July 2013
2. Shanghai International Forum of Otorhinolaryngology,Head and Neck Surgery, 16--18 August 2013 Shanghai Eye and ENT Hospital of Fudan University.
3. Teacher Training Center of China Renmin University, 9 October
4. International Symposium on Voice: Physiology, language, and Cultures 09--11 October 2013 Peking University
5. Music College of Sichuan Normal University , 4 December, Chengdu
6. New Development Seminar on the Voice Medicine, 14 December 2013, Beijing Chaoyang Hospital
7. Training Department of Beijing Branch of Chanel. 16 December
In addition to these, my college made videos for my series of lectures " Mystery of the Human Voice Instrument" and put them in the Music Academic Video Online of CCOM which could be found and seen by everyone in the world. I was also invited to take part in the opera Aida's southern tour: 14 days, three cities( Ningbo, Fuzhou and Shenzhen) and six performances. Their performances were very successful.
Prof. Liyan Han, Central Conservatory of Music, Voice Research Center, Beijing, China